Please be aware that current roadworks around The Helix may affect your journey to the park as well as some access paths at the Stadium end. Signage and diversions will be in place where needed.
Walk up tickets are available 12:30 - 6pm every day!
FAQs can be found here.
Enter a world of wonder at The Helix this Summer! A luminarium is a dazzling maze of winding paths and soaring domes where natural forms, Islamic architecture, Archimedean solids and Gothic cathedrals meld into an inspiring mix of design and engineering.
The installation awakens all the senses, creating a sense of wonder and enchantment for all ages. Visitors are transported and immersed into an amazing world of light and subtle and saturated hues, for a unique sensory experience, and brings visual art in places where you wouldn’t expect it. It is a paradox that such a stimulating environment can simultaneously be so calming and comforting. Many people find a luminarium a place for rest or meditation.
Terceradix celebrates 30 years of Architects of Air with a luminarium designed to be brighter and more colourful than its predecessors. The name Terceradix signals that this luminarium commemorates the 30th anniversary of Architects of Air. “Tercera-” comes from the Spanish 'third' and “-dix” is the French 'ten'. It is pronounced ‘Tair-sair-a-diks’. Terceradix packs a lot of interest into a more compact space than earlier designs. The final design will allow a mixing of coloured light to create quite a variety of hues inside that have hitherto been unseen in a luminarium.
Customer Event Information
• The Luminarium will admit visitors from 12pm to 6pm. 12.00-12.30 and after 5pm are only available on the day at the onsite box office.
• On the door tickets are available onsite during opening times on a first come first served basis. This queue may close early in the case of high attendance.
• A limited amount of pre-purchase tickets are available online or by phone for priority admission at booked times from 12.30pm to 5.00pm.
• Advance ticket holders must arrive 10 minutes before the time indicated on the ticket. A small queue should still be expected.
• If advance tickets are indicated as sold out, you can still join the queue onsite.
• This event is accessible to wheelchair users and people with mobility difficulties.
• Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• No shoes are allowed to be worn inside the Luminarium and socks MUST be worn at all times!
• Admittance without socks is not permitted and no ticket refunds will be given.
Buy one get one free on Kelpie tours until 30th November 2023, just keep your tickets for Luminarium to book.
No account? No problem! Get started
has been added to your preferences.
has been removed off your preferences.
Sign up for news and event updates!
This is your basket area and allows you to add film, event and theater bookings and then checkout and pay all in one place.
Welcome - simply create your account today.
Great - simply browse through our range of items and add them to your basket.