There's always something going on in Central
Falkirk and the surrounding area:
Falkirk is bursting at the seams with things to do and see. An
area rich in culture and history, one day won't be enough to pack
in all Falkirk has to offer. Once you've seen the Kelpies and
enjoyed the Helix, why not:
- Take a trip on the iconic Falkirk Wheel - the world's first
rotating boat lift
- Experience 600 years of history with Callendar House's interactive visitor
experience, exhibitions and magnificent parkland.
- Retrace Roman history from 2000 years back, along
the Antonine Wall.
- Revisit the golden era of cinema at the beautifully
restored Bo'ness Hippodrome - Scotland's oldest
purpose built picture house.
For further information on these and other attractions and
events in the Falkirk area, check out the Visit
Falkirk website. Local events in the Falkirk area are listed on
the Falkirk Community Trust website.
Visit our friends at VisitFalkirk to plan your Falkirk trip!
Stirling and the surrounding area:
Falkirk, Stirling and the Forth Valley region are areas steeped
in heritage, history and culture. The region is a font of natural
beauty, set against the stunning backdrop of Loch Lomond and The
Trossachs National Park.
Just a short journey from Falkirk, the Stirling area offers:
- Stirling Castle, one of Scotland's most
historically significant heritage sites.
- Loch Lomond, with its spectacular landscapes.
Find out more about Stirling and other Central Scotland
on the Visit Scotland website.